From You are a Badass:
“The only questions you ever need to consider when making decisions about your life are:
- Is this something I want to be, do, or have?
- Is this going to take me in the direction I want to go (not should go)?
- Is this going to screw over anybody else in the process?
How to be your most authentic self:
- Ask your self why – what are my motivations for doing this? Am I coming from a place of integrity? If not, stop.
- Always do your best.
- Trust your intuition – I have all of the answers inside of me. I know what is best for me.
- Find a temporary role model – what would my hero do? (What would Amelia Earhart do?)
- Love yourself.
Most answers reveal themselves through doing, not thinking.