i didn’t reach all of my goals from 2010, but i reached most and some i never believed were possible, like living overseas and learning korean and growing and moving on from the divorce experience.
here are my goals for 2013. 파이핑!
- i continue to speak korean. i have a daily and weekly method for becoming fluent.
- i enjoy my living situation. i can make coffee and cook for myself and friends.
- i have a focus area for my degree.
- i work to pay my living expenses. i’ve taken on only school fees as debt.
- i am contributing again to my retirement.
- i have dependable wheels, 2 or 4.
- i can run a 7:30mm
- i know how to make authentic cà phê đá.
- i’ve explored starting a vietnamese coffee shop.
- i have a plan to travel overseas next year.
- i’ve mastered many korean soups.